Montreal Associates has been named as ‘One to Watch’ in Europe in a list of business excellence published by the European Business Awards sponsored by RSM.
Montreal Associates was chosen as it demonstrates exceptional achievement in one of the 12 European Business Awards’ categories and reflects the programme’s core values of innovation, success and ethics.
The ‘Ones to Watch’ for UK countries across Europe can be found at www.businessawardseurope.com.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards, Europe’s largest cross-sector business competition, said: “We wanted to recognise more widely the many incredible business success stories from across Europe.”
He continued: “The talent, dedication and innovation at the heart of these companies creates jobs and opportunity, and is what drives their country’s prosperity. The ‘Ones to Watch’ lists will set a benchmark of success for the European business community.”
Jean Stephens, CEO of RSM, the sixth largest global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, and long-term sponsors of the Awards, said: “To be listed as a ‘Ones to Watch’ is a real accolade. At RSM, we work with companies across Europe and beyond, advising them on all areas of their business and we are passionate about encouraging success and prosperity. We wish these dynamic companies every success in the future.”
Montreal Associates will now have the chance to compete in one of the 12 categories of the European Business Awards to become a National Winner in their country. If successful, they will then take part in the grand final in May 2018, where the final 12 European winners will be announced. They will also have the chance to enter a public vote, which attracts attention and support from across the globe.
The Awards Categories for 2017-2018:
1. The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
2. The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
3. The Award for Innovation
4. The Award for International Expansion
5. The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
6. The New Business of The Year Award
7. The Workplace and People Development Award
8. The Customer and Market Engagement Award
9. The Digital Technology Award
10. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 - 25M
11. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M - 150M
12. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
For more information about the competition please go to www.businessawardseurope.com