Role: Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Location: Berlin, Germany
International Ecommerce is are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join their Customer Logistics team to help the most efficient global Logistics platform, bleeding-edge technical stack. You will be developing dashboards for the back-office to help improve the best improve user experience.
If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure and working with large-scale distributed systems, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
What you will be doing:
- Implementation of new features and the improvement of the user experience of existing solutions.
- Be a key part of the entire development lifecycle from specification to deployment and running the apps in production.
- Innovate technology, process, and product within the whole organization.
- Be data-oriented, assessing the impact of features, making hypotheses, and implementation of new solutions.
- An organised programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture.
- 5+ years of professional web application development experience.
- Competitive Salary.
- Support with developing your career and your professional profile.
- International environment
- Chance to work for some of the most renowned brands in the World
If this role is for you, please get in touch.
Montreal Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.