About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. You will work in a tribe of four squads with a total of +-25 amazingly talented peers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
* Together with the developers you will participate in the design, implementation and operations of solutions to enhance our micro-service-based application stack.
* Develop, configure and enhance our automation stack and our CI/CD pipelines.
* Enhance our monitoring & alerting stack.
* Enhance the stability of our applications and environments.
* Create procedures (write and review documentation)
* Daily operational tasks (change management, application monitoring, ...)
Signs of success
Ingredients for success for us are:
* Academic or Bachelor level of education or equivalent by experience
* Minimum of 3-5 years of Linux experience in a HA environment
* Self-starter, autonomous
* Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization
Skills we can't do without:
Must have skills and knowledge:
* Excellent knowledge of Red Hat / CentOS Linux
* Good knowledge of build tools preferably Atlassian (Bamboo, Bitbucket, …), GitLab
* Good knowledge of various GIT flows
* Good knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB or High Availability DB solutions
* Knowledge of scripting (bash, Python) and IaaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
* Experience with containers (Docker)
* Experience with IP infrastructure (DHCP, DNS, ...)
* Excellent communication skills in English
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
* Experience with Cloud solution (AWS), Kubernetes
* Experience operating Java applications
* Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French are a plus
* Familiar with service discovery in a micro-frontend architecture (consul)
* Familiar with Agile Scrum
* Experience with security standards
Montreal Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.